Catarct : Cataract is a cloudy area in the lens inside the eye – which is normally clear.
Cataract can develop in one or both eyes. Cataracts are most often caused by our body’s natural aging process. Congenital, traumatic, complicated, developmental cataracts are also known
- A painless blurring of vision
- Double vision in one eye
- Altered contrast
- Poor night vision
- Changes in the way you see colors
- Glare in front of eyes while driving
- Difficulty in identifying faces from distance
- Cataract leads to reduced light sensitivity resulting in glare and undefined images.
Treament : Only surgery is the treatment once cataract is diagnosed.