What Is It ?
Hemorrhoids also called piles, are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements or from the increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy. Hemorrhoids may be located inside the anus (internal hemorrhoids), or they may develop under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids).
- Straining during, passing stool.
- Familial or Genetic or Hereditary.
- Continues sitting or standing work position.
- Continues Lifting heavy weights.
- Bleeding (Splash in the pan)
- No pain
- Prolaps of mass through anus.
- Discharge of mucous ( Sticky fluid)