Common and most prevalent cancer in females.
Causes of Breast Cancer :
exact causes of breast cancer not known, but risk factors are
- Genetic, hereditary
- Lifestyle factors, such as alcohol intake
- Non cancer lump in breast untreated can turn carcinogenic
Symptoms of breast cancer include :
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling (sometimes looking like an orange peel)
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
- Rarely mass in axilla can be presenting symptom.